Time flies

This summer has passed so quickly, and most of it i have spent wishing away to be fixed (something that i feel is never going to happen). But i have had so much fun that i don't mind that i haven't got everything in order before i start my nursing course next week. Although I have finally got all my books together, bank accounts up and running and course a wardrobe full of new clothes. So i am ready to start but i don't feel like i am.
I would be lying if i said that i wasn't terrified about how quickly it has come about, 4 months have passed in the blink of an eye. It makes me wonder how quickly time go until it is Christmas and we are drinking cocktails at new year. How quickly it will be until i am panicking about deadlines and study time and whether or not i will have enough student loan left to put petrol in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment